Switch for SFP+

Mauro Gasparini mjgasparini at gmail.com
Fri May 15 15:55:28 UTC 2020

This works well on my CRSs:

/interface bonding
add mode=802.3ad name=bond-inet slaves=ether9,ether10,ether8
transmit-hash-policy=layer-2-and-3

/interface bridge port
add bridge=br-cabase interface=bond-inet
add bridge=br-cabase interface=sfp1

But if I want to bridge vlans behind some bonding Instead of bridging
phy interfaces, cpu explodes:

/interface vlan
add name=vl201-mmen vlan-id=201 interface=sfp1
add name=vl201-mment vlan-id=201 interface=bond-inet

/interface bridge port
add bridge=br-mment interface=vl201-mmen
add bridge=br-mment interface=vl201-mment