Switch for SFP+

Mauro Gasparini mjgasparini at gmail.com
Fri May 15 13:55:22 UTC 2020

Thanks. I am currently using CRS326-24G-2S+ (with routerOS) for this,
but when I want to do vlan trunking through the bonding, cpu load grows
from 3% to more than 90%.
I'm consulting Mikrotik's support in the meantime, because routerOS
probably doesn't take advantage of the switch hardware as swOS would.