Switch for SFP+

Adam Thompson athompson at merlin.mb.ca
Thu May 14 19:11:06 UTC 2020

Have you actually looked at Mikrotik switches?  I don't like the OS, but the hardware does what you want it to.

    https://mikrotik.com/products/group/switches?filter&s=c&r={%22sfp_plus_interface%22:{%22s%22:%223%22,%22e%22:%2224%22}}#!

If necessary, buy your SFP modules from FS.com and get them coded as Mikrotik modules at the factory - that's what we do for Cisco, Brocade, Juniper, Extreme, etc.

Even the top-of-the-line Mikrotik only costs US$899.

-Adam

Adam Thompson
Consultant, Infrastructure Services
[[MERLIN LOGO]]
100 - 135 Innovation Drive
Winnipeg, MB, R3T 6A8
(204) 977-6824 or 1-800-430-6404 (MB only)
athompson at merlin.mb.ca<mailto:athompson at merlin.mb.ca>
www.merlin.mb.ca<http://www.merlin.mb.ca/>