RIPE NCC Executive Board election

Elad Cohen elad at netstyle.io
Thu May 14 16:10:02 UTC 2020

Me:
"A degree in economics is not needed to know that if the damages of something is causing x2 the amount that can be spent to avoid the damages - then half of the amount should be spent."

Toma:
> A degree in economics is not needed [..]
"Which is the common thing to say by the ones who don't have it."

You:
"simply wrong on legitimate technical grounds"

You are not a bigotry or hatred, you are just an imbecile.