StreetNode MIB

Eric Kuhnke eric.kuhnke at gmail.com
Thu May 14 13:09:09 UTC 2020

What does it look like if you snmpwalk it, numeric option, from the root of
the snmp tree?

Even in the total absence of a MIB with descriptions I bet some community
members could make good educated guesses as to which discrete OIDs are the
voltages, RSL values, temperatures, and other critically relevant integers
for monitoring systems. Feel free to send me a whole snmpwalk off list if
that helps.