An appeal for more bandwidth to the Internet Archive

Ben Cannon ben at 6by7.net
Tue May 12 18:54:43 UTC 2020

We can absolutely help and will gladly donate.  I’ll reach out to Joah, anyone else want to coordinate?

-Ben

Ms. Benjamin PD Cannon, ASCE
6x7 Networks & 6x7 Telecom, LLC
CEO
ben at 6by7.net <mailto:ben at 6by7.net>
"The only fully end-to-end encrypted global telecommunications company in the world.”
FCC License KJ6FJJ