RIPE NCC Executive Board election

Elad Cohen elad at netstyle.io
Wed May 13 23:03:02 UTC 2020

Only active BGP routers will need to be updated, EOL active BGP routers can be reversed engineered and patched if they are popular enough (for example if spoofed DDoS amplification attacks are causing yearly damages of $100M per year in the world and these EOL equipment cost $50M in the world, it might be worth to replace them)