RIPE NCC Executive Board election

Neil Hanlon neil at shrug.pw
Wed May 13 21:49:17 UTC 2020

Respectfully:

How can something be deployed if it doesn't even exist?

I think we'd all be better off focusing on deploying real things with real implementations--you know, like IPv6... And not debating the merits of a protocol that doesn't exist except in.. Umm.. "theory".

And I'll save you some research. I'm not part of some ipv6 spamhaus illuminati group. Kinda wish I was--I've always wanted to be part of an exclusive club.

-Neil