RIPE NCC Executive Board election

Töma Gavrichenkov ximaera at gmail.com
Wed May 13 21:45:04 UTC 2020

Peace,

> On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 11:01 PM Shane Ronan <shane at ronan-online.com> wrote:
>>  On Wed, May 13, 2020, 3:48 PM Elad Cohen <elad at netstyle.io> wrote:
>>> From: Töma Gavrichenkov <ximaera at gmail.com>
>>> No, Elad.  It is *you* who needs to prove that your concept works.
>>
>> For you nothing will work.
>
> How do you expect to get elected when you are attacking
> the very people who will be voting in the election?

Thank you, but, well, I don't treat this as a real insult after all.
I've got some prior experience, and I've learned how to forgive and
forget.

10 years ago I was pursuing my PhD degree, and I've been teaching
bachelor wannabees on how to write Haskell code at the time.
I must say I've heard worse things from first year students about me then :-)

--
Töma