RIPE NCC Executive Board election

Baldur Norddahl baldur.norddahl at gmail.com
Wed May 13 20:58:25 UTC 2020

Akamai already has 15% peak IPv6 traffic:

https://blogs.akamai.com/2020/02/at-21-tbps-reaching-new-levels-of-ipv6-traffic.html

Some internet service providers may have more than half of their traffic as
IPv6.

Some countries are now crossing more than 50% IPv6 availability:

https://www.google.com/intl/en/ipv6/statistics.html

Why do you think you can overtake the IPv6 train? Why would we want to
abandon the work already done?