RIPE NCC Executive Board election

Joe Greco jgreco at ns.sol.net
Wed May 13 14:14:09 UTC 2020

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 01:46:01PM +0000, Elad Cohen wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> My apology for not providing an official response to the first "The
> Ronald Show" that took place here many months ago, I was out of
> hospital after full anesthesia and it took me months to get back to
> myself.

Ah, yeah.

> I cannot help but be reminded of a catch-phrase that I saw somewhere,
> not too long ago:
>
>                  "Democracy dies in darkness."
>                                   -- anon

That's the Washington Post's tagline, not "anon".

Whatever happened to the good old days of Jim Fleming?

sigh.

... JG
"The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way
through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that
democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"-Asimov