RIPE NCC Executive Board election

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Wed May 13 10:18:05 UTC 2020

Hi Ronald,

The election starts today, but in order to be able to vote, you need to pre-register with your organizations before 16:00 Amsterdam time *today*.

Here is the info and registration link:

https://www.ripe.net/participate/meetings/gm/meetings/may-2020/voting-at-the-gm

and the list of candidates and links to their bios:

https://www.ripe.net/participate/meetings/gm/meetings/may-2020/confirmed-candidates

Regards,
Jordi
@jordipalet