Alternative for Google Safe Browsing for Network Administrators?

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Tue May 12 12:32:49 UTC 2020

I didn't even know that was a thing.

I just went to sign up to see what it was like before it disappeared. They appear to be using a very old database. One of our ASNs that we've had for five years still has the old entity's contact information for the verification. Another (32-bit) ASN that I've had for five years doesn't show up at all.

I hope that when they transition to a paid service that it is ran a bit better.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com