anyone on from hotmail.com, msn.com, live.com smtp?

Terrence Koeman terrence at darkness-reigns.com
Sat May 9 18:32:56 UTC 2020

Hi Joseph,

I've had the same issue that started a year ago. Eventually they removed the subnet, but it was blocked again a week later.

It seems to me they import a third party block list containing my subnet, which re-blocks it shortly after removal, and they won't whitelist. They wouldn't tell me the source (nor the reason).

I've repeated the remove/block cycle a few times and then just gave up and renumbered my mail servers. They don't seem to care. At all.

Your mileage may vary though. If you do get to a solution I'd appreciate hearing about it :) Good luck!

--
Regards,
   Terrence Koeman, PhD/MTh/BPsy

Please quote relevant replies.
Spelling errors courtesy of my 'smart'phone.