anyone on from hotmail.com, msn.com, live.com smtp?

Joseph Jenkins joe at breathe-underwater.com
Sun May 10 13:47:23 UTC 2020

No not at all, just replaced with a random address.

So nothing from MS as of yet, best I have gotten is these two addresses to
go and file complaints. It's been 2 days with no response, MS isn't so
attentive it seems.

https://sender.office.com

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequestform/8ad563e3-288e-2a61-8122-3ba03d6b8d75

So at this point we are just queuing up the messages waiting for MS to
allow us to send again. What a pain.