How to manage Static IPs to customers

Blake Hudson blake at ispn.net
Fri May 8 21:26:29 UTC 2020

16 connectors per DCAM2 times 6 cards is 96 DS service groups in a
chassis. At ~1.2 Gbps per connector (using 32 SC-QAM DOCSIS 3.0
channels) that's ~ 100gigabits per chassis. Quite a bit above my scale ;- )

The E6k can also do DOCSIS 3.1, which we use today, though I'm not sure
what the capacity limit is per DCAM/SG/connector when both SQ-QAM and
OFDM are used in combination.

--Blake