YANG module designer tool

Aaron Gould aaron1 at gvtc.com
Mon May 4 17:37:35 UTC 2020

I like YANG Explorer.  (use apple OS computer or linux.  I used Ubuntu, and
chrome.  Windows and firefox I recall seeing minimal functionality but
shooty, so don't)

... a couple sites for assisting with getting it installed and running...

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/storage-networking/management/200
933-YANG-NETCONF-Configuration-Validation.html

https://developer.cisco.com/codeexchange/github/repo/CiscoDevNet/yang-explor
er

I also found the Cisco DevNet Sandbox devices useful for explorer and
learning about automation building blocks like netconf/yang.  I ran
yang-explorer across the internet directed at the devnet sandbox csr1000v

I think there is another tool called ncc (netconf client?) on github that I
haven'r explored yet.

I was going to try MG-Soft's tool, but haven't gotten around to it.

-Aaron