alternative to voip gateways

Nick Edwards nick.z.edwards at gmail.com
Sun May 3 05:30:52 UTC 2020

Thanks, I know the vega marketing says 7 kilometers, I've used them
before at 4 kilometers with at 4REN,  I agree the grandstreams are
cheap and as someone pointed out not very good for line length, I
planned to get my hands on one and test it at furthest location, the
Versa dslams (which are re badged planet's) are running from a private
reply I got  run up to at least 3.5 miles with speeds averaging 16mpbs
down and 1 up, so cheaper gear sounds ok, and my understanding of the
dslams a child can enable it, its very user friendly and I've used
both types of gateways before and both are easy 3 minute setups.

I dont envision huaweis or nokias being 3 step user friendly :)