Urgently need contact at Facebook of Instagram and also Omegle

cosmo clinton.mielke at gmail.com
Sat May 2 22:52:21 UTC 2020

A few thoughts :

Netflix has an excellent five-part documentary series called "Don't Fuck
WIth Cats" about someone who did this years ago, and then eventually
murdered a human on camera after many internet slueths trying to get law
enforcement to cooperate :
https://inews.co.uk/culture/television/luka-magnotta-dont-fuck-with-cats-netflix-true-crime-documentary-1345877

There is a subreddit with a large active community of people, who are now
currently discussing this exact perpetrator you mention :
https://www.reddit.com/r/DontFuckWithCats/

My initial inclination would be to track down the law enforcement people
involved in that prior investigation, if you can. Hope others can help.