Huawei on Mount Everest

Eric Tykwinski eric-list at truenet.com
Fri May 1 18:13:35 UTC 2020

Honestly, being an amateur rock climber, I’m in the same boat, but how the hell are they going to get power up there for dependability.
Solar power sure is a great option, but I was under the assumption that repairs will be hell to put it bluntly.
Batteries in that cold of a climate is also a regular trip. which doesn’t seem feasible, unless there’s something I don’t know.

Sincerely,

Eric Tykwinski
TrueNet, Inc.
P: 610-429-8300