rack rails

Cummings, Chris ccummings at coeur.com
Mon Mar 30 15:15:54 UTC 2020

Juniper's ToR switches have slide in rails. They are a bit frustrating compared to Dell easy rails, but they do the trick.

--
Chris

On 3/30/20, 10:14, "NANOG on behalf of Tore Anderson" <nanog-bounces at nanog.org on behalf of tore at fud.no> wrote:

    * Luke Guillory

    > I've had gear that came with a small rear support shelf that didn't had to the height, RGB Networks BNPs for example. I'm pretty sure we've used these with the BNPs one on top of the other.
    >
    > Page 16 in this PDF shows the shelf.
    >
    > https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2fwww.konturm.ru%2fcatalogy%2fdf%2fbnp2xr_installation_guide_3.7.1_20160222.pdf&c=E,1,YHvnT2TmvwvheJVrHCQw14VV7CjJT2p7KYuB3jRzPmiSMwf-OUsfPJGLzHZTEuIHdW7HhcOy47oSBKKQ2UMZdryM3hs-d8kUDoqJ34tTz5jw&typo=1

    Interesting, thanks! Such a shelf would do the trick if it is thin enough to fit in the tiny space between two devices mounted in adjacent rack units.

    Do you know if it is possible to buy this kind of shelf from somewhere (without an accompanying device)?

    Tore