Backhoe season?

Hiers, David David.Hiers at cdk.com
Fri Mar 27 15:15:06 UTC 2020

Backhoes In Space!

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/jpl/nasas-mars-insight-lander-to-push-on-top-of-the-mole

From: NANOG [mailto:nanog-bounces+david.hiers=cdk.com at nanog.org] On Behalf Of Kaiser, Erich
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2020 2:26 PM
To: Aaron Gould <aaron1 at gvtc.com>
Cc: NANOG list <nanog at nanog.org>; Darron Legnon <darron at commzoom.com>
Subject: Re: Backhoe season?

The outages in Texas are not uncommon at all. Its probably the worst vs other areas of the country.  One other problem area is between Ashburn and Atlanta.  We have been seeing more underlying LH carrier equipment failures  vs fiber cuts in the last year.

Erich Kaiser
The Fusion Network
erich at gotfusion.net<mailto:erich at gotfusion.net>