CISA critical infrastructure letters

Todd Underwood toddunder at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 19:14:14 UTC 2020

However, if you are stopped and don't have a letter, you're much more
likely to trigger the "bozo making stuff up" detector and get sent home.

Virtually no one stops to print out a weird document on their way to buy
beer.

I'm aware of security guards and telecom techs who have been sent home for
not having these documents in 'shelter in place' jurisdictions.