CISA critical infrastructure letters

Tim Požár pozar at lns.com
Wed Mar 25 18:36:08 UTC 2020

They are so open ended, they are really useless.  Not sure why they
didn't issue this with a company affiliation, etc to nail it down to say
credentials that the person may have with them.

Back in my Broadcast Engineering days, I would get passes issued by the
local LE such as the SF Police department or as a "Registered Disaster
Service Worker" issued by the State of California.  Each of these would
have my name, photo etc.  These were respected and got me through
numerous police lines in the past.

https://www.lns.com/house/pozar/laminates/