Sunday traffic curiosity

Alexandre Petrescu alexandre.petrescu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 17:49:12 UTC 2020

Thank you for the update.

The rural usage peaking at 1600 (instead of 2000-24000) sounds as a
relevant indicator, I think.

It sounds as a shock ('in the middle of the day'), but it is a wave.
People spot it from a distance, and you do have time.  There are levels
of 'stay home', increasingly restrictive, separated by days.

It's not like the tsunami hitting Fukushima, and nothing like 9/11 shock.

Ohio borders Pennsylvania and further NYC who is in a level of emergency
state - cant get into Manhattan.  Ohio is not in the MidWest, and there
were earlier claims that MidWest might not be affected - I dont know.

If trust there is.

The communnication channels must stay up.

Yours,

Alex, LF/HF 3