CISA: Guidance on the Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce

Alexandre Petrescu alexandre.petrescu at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 12:38:49 UTC 2020

LF/HF

Le 21/03/2020 à 03:24, Mark Tinka a écrit :

> On 20/Mar/20 15:53, Alexandre Petrescu wrote:
>
>> In France I must show a paper (not smartphone) printed permit, each
>> sortie one different paper.  The receiver of it (police) takes it in
>> his/her gloved hands then s/he passes it back to me.  I do not have
>> gloves.  I wished the receiver did not use the same gloves for each
>> pereson who passes by and delivers that paper to him.
>>
> Yep, couldn't believe it when my mate in Lyon told me the same thing
> this week.
>
> But I suppose this was to be expected, and is an idea that could
> potentially spread, worldwide.

Today first time I see in FRance TV news one interviewer puts one
time-use covers over the microphones when interviewing people. (it's a
one time cover in addition to the typical windshield which is expensive
and cant be changed each time).  Only today.  Many days lost, many
viruses spread.

Still on tables on all TV channels I watch they dont have covers on
microphones.

Alex