COVID-19 vs. our Networks

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Sat Mar 21 02:33:44 UTC 2020

On 20/Mar/20 17:00, Mike Hammett wrote:

> Perhaps if more entities tried to be responsible instead of entitled,
> the Internet wouldn't be as bad as it is?

I half agree with your last sentence.

More entities don't need to be entitled (which I don't think Netflix
are, to be clear), but they need to listen to customers and offer them
value (not product).

Customers have never been more in the driver's seat in this new economy
than ever before. They will quickly show you how irrelevant you are to them.

Whatever move(s) Netflix or the command & control policy people make
here, customers will respond accordingly.

Mark.