Google and Coronavirus Tech Handbook

Alexandre Petrescu alexandre.petrescu at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 22:03:17 UTC 2020

Rob,

It is all fine.

I did not want to say anything to enter part of a bunch of critique, sorry.

I value the pointer to document.

Being on VPN means to some times get useful info that others dont have,
and other times it means to be denied useful info that others have.  But
VPN is mandatory policy in some places.  It has nothing to do with Nanog
policy, if there is one.  There might be a need to link together the VPN
world with the non-VPN world.

Nanog is a great place where people keep the Internet running by
collaboration, including AS numbers.

Yours,

Alex, LF/HF 2