interesting troubleshooting

Job Snijders job at ntt.net
Fri Mar 20 21:50:33 UTC 2020

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 05:33:31PM -0400, Nimrod Levy wrote:
> With the increase in remote workers and VPN traffic that won't hash across
> multiple paths, I thought this anecdote might help someone else track down
> a problem that might not be so obvious.

Do we know which specific VPN technologies specifically are harder to
hash in a meaningful way for load balanacing purposes, than others?

If the outcome of this troubleshooting is a list of recommendations
about which VPN approaches to use, and which ones to avoid (because of
the issue you described), that'll be a great outcome.

Kind regards,

Job