Google and Coronavirus Tech Handbook

Rob Pickering rob at pickering.org
Fri Mar 20 20:36:37 UTC 2020

On Fri, 20 Mar 2020, 20:08 Alexandre Petrescu, <alexandre.petrescu at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Rob,
>
> You told me in private a few moments ago that if I cant help with fixin an
> AS-number issue critical to you, then I should drop from this thread.

I actually said "help reaching someone from AS15169" but, apart from that,
yes good paraphrase.

Please don't be offended, I'm just trying to help what I think is a super
important resource stay accessible by connecting them to someone at Google
who can help with a Google Docs access capacity issue they are having.
Conversations about root CAs are noise in that context.

Thank you.