Google and Coronavirus Tech Handbook

Alexandre Petrescu alexandre.petrescu at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 19:16:50 UTC 2020

You are asking what root CA list I am using?

I answer: I use firefox browser on Windows 10 latest version.  I dont
know what root CA I use.  I have several root CAs in my browser's
option.  Most of them came by default in firefow at install time.  A few
I had to install  manually many months ago, because I had a one-to-one
trust developped with a few people and their CAs.

About cloudflare I think the followiing: I have seen it used at IETF
servers.  It takes a few seconds to check, which is fine. But I dont
understand why its getting in the way.  They should stop getting in
people's way to browse for information.

Now, I do not understand why my browser, that I consider clean, makes me
questions about security, certificates, and so on.  It might be that the
right CA is not inserted in my CA list, I dont know, I have not looked
in the firefox options today.  But it is strange I could browse IETF ok
with cloudflare, no question from the browser, but now there are
questions in the browser about cloudflare and the URL you point to.

Yours,

I sign: Alex, LF/HF 2 (it means low stress)