CISA: Guidance on the Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce

Alexandre Petrescu alexandre.petrescu at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 13:53:24 UTC 2020

LF/HF

Le 20/03/2020 à 13:48, Ryland Kremeier a écrit :

> This really depends on particulate size. A mask may only save you from
> touching your face. You are much better off just washing your hands
> constantly and keeping your distance as much as possible from others.
> Remove, wash your clothes, and shower immediately when you get home.
> Use hand sanitizers throughout the day and don’t touch your face.
>
> When wearing gloves, you DO NOT change them after you touch something.
> The objective is not to keep the gloves clean, but your hands;
> excessive changing of gloves will only lead to more particulate
> transfer onto your skin.

In France I must show a paper (not smartphone) printed permit, each
sortie one different paper.  The receiver of it (police) takes it in
his/her gloved hands then s/he passes it back to me. I do not have
gloves.  I wished the receiver did not use the same gloves for each
pereson who passes by and delivers that paper to him.

TRansmission should be analyzed.

Alex