COVID-19 vs. our Networks

Mel Beckman mel at beckman.org
Fri Mar 20 07:19:27 UTC 2020

I don’t think Netflix has any quality guarantees. So you’re SOL if you think there is some kind of legal recourse. I’d argue that 50% pay for 50% quality is illogical anyway. HD is 25% the quality of 4K. Yet you get virtually all of the value of the content, with only a sight reduction in detail.

Personally, I don’t think now is the time to quibble about ethereal costs. We all need to roll up our sleeves, put our big boy pants on, and get the planet through this crisis.

 -mel