WIKI documentation Software?

Eric Kuhnke eric.kuhnke at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 03:59:24 UTC 2020

If you intend to fully self host something, the full mediawiki software
that runs the back end of wikipedia is suitable. It's entirely composed of
BSD/GPL/Apache licensed software. If you have any persons who are competent
at administering and customizing stuff on normal LAMP stack servers it
should be easy to install and understand. The VisualEditor extension is the
same WYSIWYG GUI for editing in browser as is used on full wikipedia today.
For an example go to any public wikipedia page and hit 'edit', make some
changes but don't save them.

https://www.google.com/search?client=ubuntu&channel=fs&q=mediawiki+visualeditor&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8