GTT Contact

Brandon Wade brandonwade at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 18 02:03:26 UTC 2020

We're facing an issue we've been trying to resolve with GTT, but are unable to get them to respond beyond opening a ticket regarding this issue. What is going on is GTT has two maintenance windows, the first tonight with the backup window tomorrow night. Our issue is our other carrier is also performing maintenance tonight, and if they're both performing maintenance during the same time windows, we'll be left without connectivity.
Is there anyone from GTT on this list that could get in touch with the appropriate team to request they utilize their backup window instead?
Brandon WadeiCastCenter