Need help removing a old/outdated/incorrect proxy route object

Sadiq Saif lists at sadiqsaif.com
Tue Mar 17 19:54:44 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I am looking for help with removal of a old/outdated/incorrect proxy route object for one of my prefixes, 192.195.251.0/24.

The object in question:
route:      192.195.251.0/24
descr:      Proxy-registered route object
origin:     AS135091
remarks:    This is a HGC customer route-object
remarks:    which is being exported under this origin AS.
remarks:
remarks:    This route object was created because no existing
remarks:    route object with the same origin was found.
remarks:
remarks:    Please contact radb at hutchcity.com if you have any
remarks:    questions regarding this object.
notify:     radb at hutchcity.com
mnt-by:     MAINT-AS9304
changed:    radb at hutchcity.com 20171209
source:     NTTCOM

I reached out to the address on file already but the mail server there is not reachable. Additionally I have no recollection of ever having used services from any of the AS mentioned.

The correct and only origin for that should be AS393949 as is in the ARIN IRR route object and also the ROA.

Can somebody help me with this?

Thanks in advance.

--
  Sadiq Saif/AS393949