AT&T is suspending broadband data caps for home internet customers due to coronavirus

Dan White dwhite at olp.net
Tue Mar 17 18:17:06 UTC 2020

Things have been eerily quiet where we are (Oklahoma). We're an eyeball
network and have had no noticeable changes in bandwidth usage that couldn't
be explained by statistical noise.

We keep game planning more and more contingency scenarios, waiting to jump
when needed, but things have just been unexpectedly normal.

Perhaps we're behind the game in impact. I'd be curious to hear about
networks that are "ahead of us", and what the impact has been.

--
Dan White
Network Admin Lead