COVID-19 vs. our Networks

Alexandre Petrescu alexandre.petrescu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 09:41:57 UTC 2020

> On 16/Mar/20 21:08, Owen DeLong wrote:
>
>> This simply isn’t true…
>>
>> Listen to qualified medical professionals, especially those who
>> specialize in infectious diseases and epidemiology.

YEs listen to them.

This morning they say: everyone can get it, there is no age or pre-conditio.

That''s it.  They dont know, and worse they dont say they dont know.

I am an engineer, I am not medical professional, my question is: is
there a device to detect the virus with the crown in the air and light
up a led?

(we do have such devices for VOC, for CO2, PM2, PM10 pollution, and many
other things in the air; but about virus with a rcown?)

Alex