sflow -> aggregated aspath visualization?

Peter Phaal peter.phaal at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 22:22:10 UTC 2020

You could use Prometheus / Grafana to build the dashboards.

The following example is a starting point (top ASNs / Countries by traffic
volume):
https://grafana.com/grafana/dashboards/11146

The example could be modified to make the make router / interface
selectable, or cloned to create separate per router / interface dashboards.