DHS letters for fuel and facility access

Tim Požár pozar at lns.com
Mon Mar 16 22:14:32 UTC 2020

As an ex-broadcaster, I have never seen one of these letters.  Even
during our 1989 earthquake.   In fact, I knew of one station that
ordered a genset as power was down after the earthquake for several days
and it was commandeered by LE as they were being driven to the
transmitter site, three times!  Three different gensets!