sflow -> aggregated aspath visualization?

Brandon Ewing nicotine at warningg.com
Mon Mar 16 18:48:47 UTC 2020

On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 06:54:15PM +0000, Adam Thompson wrote:
> If anyone knows of tools capable of generating easy-to-understand reports, dashboards, including historical “what changed this week”-type data, please let me know.

If you have access to a modern ELK stack, you could try out Elastiflow:
https://github.com/robcowart/elastiflow

My understanding is that tuning the number and settings of the Logstash
instances can be challenging, but it's very pretty when it's working
correctly.

--
Brandon Ewing                                     (brandon.ewing at warningg.com)