COVID-19 vs. our Networks

Tom Beecher beecher at beecher.cc
Mon Mar 16 18:08:08 UTC 2020

Mike-

The TSP program provides for priority treatment for only 2 things :
provisioning of new capacity, and restoration of capacity. It provides no
accommodations for intermittent degradation events upstream.

Source :

DHC Office of Emergency Communications, TSP Program Office, TSP Vendor
Handbook.

https://www.cisa.gov/sites/default/files/publications/OEC%20Service%20Vendor%20Handbook%20for%20TSP%2010-23-2017%20FINAL%20508C.pdf