access to sealandqualityfoods.com from Calgary

David Charlebois dcharlebois at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 14:36:49 UTC 2020

Hi
Anyone in the Calgary area able to do a quick test? I'm troubleshooting
access to sealandqualityfoods.com (resolving as 34.95.13.225 for me). Site
is fine from where I am in Ontario, but reported down in Calgary. I do not
know what, if any errror messages are being seen from a browser in Calgary.
Just looking for more details is the server responding, is there are
routing issue, etc.
I'm reviewing some BGP looking-glass output now to determine if there is
evidence of an issues
Thanks in advance.
Dave