COVID-19 vs. our Networks

Paul Nash paul at nashnetworks.ca
Mon Mar 16 00:25:58 UTC 2020

> … as soon as they enter the Province
> from outside Canada they are "requested" to self-isolate for 14-days.
> This is for citizens.  Don't know what the policy is for non-Canadians.

Maybe not so much in practice.  I landed at Pearson late last night, returning from South Africa via Amsterdam.  Other than the standard passport checks, no sign of any screening.  Yay Doug Ford and his merry men.

I’m in self-quarantine for the next 14 days, working from home, in case of any symptoms.  I obviously hope the there are none, and that I can go back to visit clients, but I feel that that would be a really stupid thing to do right now.

In the meantime, schools are shut down, and I have two children back home from university.

	paul