backtracking forged packets?

Jean | ddostest.me jean at ddostest.me
Sun Mar 15 16:36:03 UTC 2020

I believe that Oculus blocked the RST and not the SYN/ACK.

It sounds the same but, it's not.

I see 2 options here:

1. Continue to be DDoS and abuse. The result is maybe they will move on,
but I doubt.

2. Try to block the malformed SYN/ACK and it will probably solve your
issue. You have nothing to lose to try as you can easily fallback.

You can let us know what are the results and if I was wrong, I will
publicly state that I was wrong.

But, make sure you do it properly. _Do not block the RST_, you need to
block the malformed SYN/ACK before they hit your open reflectors.

Jean