COVID-19 vs. our Networks

Alexandre Petrescu alexandre.petrescu at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 21:44:35 UTC 2020

Le 14/03/2020 à 22:17, bzs at theworld.com a écrit :

> On March 14, 2020 at 14:49 rsk at gsp.org (Rich Kulawiec) wrote:
>   >
>   > 2. Find all the phone chargers, laptop chargers, USB sticks, cables,
>   > everything.  If you're not already obsessive about keeping things
>   > charged, get that way.
>
> You're really expecting power interruptions due to the virus (in the
> US)?

FOr my part no.

I dont remember having seen news about China power lines down during the
event.

It's like a wave, not like a shock.  People have time to gracefully shut
down or turn up things if ever there are problems in some grid.

But it's always good to keep things charged up.

(there are also the unknown dimensions but it's not possible to talk,
one can imagine anything, including the best things)

Alex