COVID-19 vs. our Networks

Alexandre Petrescu alexandre.petrescu at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 20:15:02 UTC 2020

there is one more thing about this

now it is a good time to start writing down daily whether you work at
home or not, who do you see, etc.

it's always hard to remember what one did 2 weeks ago, who one saw, etc.

in two weeks time, if you are still feeling excellent, then you might be
really be free of it.  if not, it will be useful to come back to what
you wrote.

(like in TCP three way handshake, first write down)