Work from Home and other dynamics

Craig cvuljanic at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 12:13:21 UTC 2020

We have noticed as the organization has been sending various teams to WFH,
an increase in bandwidth to our various VPN services. It's been creeping up
daily.
we are in process of upgrading our bandwidth to these areas to support this.
we are finding support teams are taking steps to finally fix their VPN
services to a more robust nature, (active/active vs active / standby),