COVID-19 vs. our Networks

Ahmed Borno amaged at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 21:39:57 UTC 2020

Its already happening in Italy, and now that schools are shutting down here
as well, its going to get interesting:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-12/housebound-italian-kids-strain-network-with-fortnite-marathon

The ultimate traffic test is coming, looking forward to hearing about it on
this thread.

Maybe its a good time to start a communication channel between content
providers/gaming companies and ISPs/CDNs.