AT&T is suspending broadband data caps for home internet customers due to coronavirus

lobna gouda lobna_gouda at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 13 21:23:58 UTC 2020

Hey Networkers,

Seems other companies will imitate ATT, comcast is giving it free and with the national emergencies universities will work online...etc. Yet this is not US scope, it is worldwide. There is  blog from cloudfare seems interesting about the internet traffic.

Does other have graph seeing traffic difference?

https://blog.cloudflare.com/covid-19-impacts-on-internet-traffic-seattle-italy-and-south-korea/

Brgds,

LG
[https://blog-cloudflare-com-assets.storage.googleapis.com/2020/03/[email protected]]<https://blog.cloudflare.com/covid-19-impacts-on-internet-traffic-seattle-italy-and-south-korea/>
COVID-19 impacts on Internet traffic: Seattle, Northern Italy and South Korea<https://blog.cloudflare.com/covid-19-impacts-on-internet-traffic-seattle-italy-and-south-korea/>
The last few weeks have seen unprecedented changes in how people live and work around the world. Over time more and more companies have given their employees the right to work from home, restricted business travel and, in some cases, outright sent their entire workforce home.
blog.cloudflare.com